How I can help you
I owned and operated a small (5-10 employee) industrial equipment distributorship for 25 years. I am familiar with the daily ups and downs of running a small business with limited resources. In 2018, I sold my business and now spend my time volunteering (SCORE, church and charities).
I understand the struggle of prioritizing different needs without the luxury of having different depts to work on them. However, delegating is extremely important.
My real-life experience does not make me an expert but does provide a hands-on point-of-view.
Some of my tasks included (but not limited to):
- Daily Operations = Job Descriptions, Cross Training, Admin, QuickBooks (Order Entry, Inventory, Financials)
- Sales & Marketing = Email, Web, CRM (basic level), print ads, trade shows
- HR = Employee handbook, compensation
My goal was "Work to Live and not Live to Work". My business was very important to me but I forced myself to remember to focus on what truly mattered (family).
I look forward to helping you succeed too.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
Bachelor of Science - Business - Marketing - Kansas State University